First mix CD from Bluff View Concerts

Monthly, I will draw randomly from the fans of our FaceBook Fan page, one person to receive a mix CD of Past and Future artists. Now since I have have been waiting on official approvals from the artists AND booked & planned artists change each month, every month's mix will be unique and a gem of either recorded live tracks from the house concert or studio stuff. I have wealth of material to choose from, and the first drawing will be right before the kickoff of the Packer / Falcons game.

p.s. The contest rules might change monthly, but it will always be updated in this blog and at the fan page: www.facebook.com/bluffview The only other rule I have put on it this time is that if I pick an artist in from the cd, I will skip to the next one. I will announce a winner but have a backup in case I the winner doesn't claim the cd.

Comments

Popular Posts